Building Resources


Building Resources

Within LÉ VUE Sinagra itself, you’ll be part of a close-knit community with so much to offer. With 109 lots available in a range of sizes, you’ll love building your future here, and getting to know your new neighbors. With some lots also enjoying an elevated aspect, you can capture relaxing views towards Lake Joondalup, too.

Want To Know More About The Estate?


Frequently Asked Questions

To assist you to in starting to build your life here are some of the most common questions.

What is a Certificate of Title?

A land title, or certificate of title, is a legal document showing ownership and interest in a parcel of land. It includes the legal description of a piece of land and the names of the owner. When you buy a property the title must officially transfer from one owner to another. Settlement cannot be effected until the individual lot has a separate certificate of title.

What is BAL?

BAL is the term used to identify the “Bushfire Attack Level” and determines the type of construction required within bushfire prone areas. The aim of this Australian Standard is to improve the ability of a building to withstand a bushfire attack. This will provide greater protection for the occupants who may be sheltering in it while the fire front passes. It also increases the chances of the building surviving. The BAL takes into consideration a number of factors including the Fire Danger Index, the slope of the land, types of surrounding vegetation and its proximity to any building.

What is Fencing & Landscaping package?

The Seller will provide the Fencing & Landscaping bonus vouchers to you upon settlement of the Land. The bonus vouchers are conditional upon your dwelling construction being completed within eighteen (18) months of the settlement date.

To assist us in processing your fencing & landscaping vouchers, we ask you to submit your vouchers at least 8 weeks before you require installation. The supply and installation of fencing is to the side boundaries and the rear of the property. No fencing shall be installed to the front of the house or to the boundary where part of the garage or home is constructed on the boundary or offset by less than 200mm.

The installation of the landscaping is to the front of the property only.

The bonus vouchers are not redeemable for cash or any other product or service. This offer is not transferrable to a third party and is not valid if the property is sold.

Terms & Conditions applies.

What is RMD codes?
What is Setback?

In land use, a setback is the distance which a building or other structure is set back from a street or road, or any other place which is deemed to need protection. Setback rules are different in each development and may also differ among properties within an estate. Setbacks can affect where your new home is located on your lot and where sheds, garages, pools and gazebos may be built.

What is Settlement Agent / Conveyancer?

A settlement agent (sometimes called a conveyancer) is the person who organises the transfer of title from one owner to another. They are involved in the preparation, execution, verification and lodgement of numerous legal documents required to transfer the ownership.

What is Settlement?

This is the final stage of the sale when the buyer completes the payment of the contract price to the seller and takes legal possession of the property. It is at this point that you will start making mortgage payments.

Visit Our Sales Centre, Open 7 Days A Week

Drop Us A Message

Contact Agent

Please use our contact form to get in touch with us


For further information or immediate advice. Please complete the fields below